Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Amber and Sweet 16

I need to first start this one off with a big "Happy 30th Birthday" to my sis-in-law, Amber. Yes, I have to admit once again I failed to be on time for another b'day this year. Amber celebrated her b'day last Friday Aug. 8th. Paige and Michele you can sympathize with Amber I know. Sorry as my world these past couple months has been tough with all the news with Chad, my Grandparents, and missing my babysitter (MY MOM) who is in VA taking care of my Grandparents. All I can say is that when things get back to normal I hope to do better.

Amber and Ben:


Next I'd like to give a big shout out to the Merita Sweet Sixteen Doughnuts by Hostess.

I can't tell you how many bags of these we've been through these days. My kids love them and the first thing they ask for in the mornings is their doughnuts. Of course we add in the egg, cereal, or oatmeal/grits but, who can resist these wonderful powder sugar loaded doughnuts. There's only 230 calories in 3 doughnuts. YUMMY!!!

Kaitlin and William enjoying their morning doughnut:


2 comments:

paige said...

Ooooo, I love those donuts too, that's why I DO NOT buy them!

The Mechlings said...

Yes, and your Uncle Raymond ALWAYS has some on hand ... at least every time i visit!!