Sunday, August 24, 2008

Choo Choo Chugga Chugga Big Red Car.....

It was WIGGLES night tonight. I have to say we really had A LOT of fun. We had excellent seats (isle seats, 7 rows back from the stage) It was a great show and the look on the kids faces were PRICELESS. Kaitlin really had a ball and just kept smiling and laughing the whole time. She's a huge Wiggles fan. William actually supports her but, gets a little tired when it's her choice for the car movie as we all know what she is going to pick. (the red Wiggles DVD)

All Kaitlin did tonight was dance, eat, dance, sit, eat, dance... all night long. Her food choice was the cotton candy and William ate popcorn while Mommy and Daddy split a hot pretzel. (all our money always goes to food rather than the toys/t-shirts you can buy, we like to eat.... and when I say "all" our money I mean all as we paid $3 just for a bottle of water??? Anyhow, I was very impressed by the show but, most of all how fit the Wiggles were. I mean they've got to be old??? They really looked like they were having fun and involved the audience in everything although how can you not do all the Wiggle dances.

Williams favorite part was at the end when they blew out from the ceiling all the confetti. Kaitlin loved all the dancers. (I kept telling her that is what she's learning at dance and they had "stockings" on. I'm not looking forward to round two this week of trying to get her to wear the stockings) William pretty much sat in Chads lap most of the time as he wasn't to sure about "mascots" but, he was a great seat dancer. He eventually made his way to my lap near the end. Kaitlin stood in the isle most of the time or on my lap when at first she wasn't sure about Wags, Dorothy, and Henry until I reminded her that they were people dressed up in costumes just like us at Halloween. She turned around and looked at me laughing and smiling then proceeded to jump out of my lap and began dancing again. Too cute...

Tonight was the last stop on the Wiggles tour. I think the big red car was all chugged out as Anthony had to "push" it on the stage to move it around. It was rather funny.... overall GREAT SHOW and would go back if they were ever here again....



No comments: