Monday, July 21, 2008

HORRAY FOR HOOTERS

Can you believe I finally have a BLOG?? It took me how long? Chad and I felt that it would be great to introduce you to one of our favorite restaurants. We took the kids to "Hooters" yesterday. We had a ball. So much fun we decided to get a picture of the kids with all the wonderful Gastonia Hooter girls. They have so many wonderful things for kids to do color, hula-hoop, balloons and good food too.

Of course upon our arrival as many of you know how William is he wasn't to happy about trying something new. I knew the first thing on Williams mind was "are there mascots" So once I reassured him that there weren't any mascots he was a little more interested. Then Chad proceeds to tell William that they have "pretty girls not mascots" I can only imagine the look on my face when I turned and looked at Chad. So we proceeded to get out of the car. Chad takes William on in and I'm trying to get Kaitlin out. She says, "Mommy I like pretty girls, are they dressed up in pretty dresses?" I couldn't hold back the laugh. It was all I could do to try and "explain" to Kailtin what Daddy was talking about.

We had a lot of fun and went out for some ice cream later.

3 comments:

Ben said...

Wow! Way to start your blog off right - with Gastonia Hooters Girls...it's going to be hard to top that in your next posts!

The Mechlings said...

Welcome to Bloggerland!! glad to have you here ...can't wait to hear more!!

paige said...

Hooters makes you happy...that's what I've heard anyway. I think we're just going to go straight to the strip clubs to introduce our kids to "pretty" girls! LOL! You guys crack me up!

Thanks for finally posting--I've been awaiting your debut into the world of bloggin! Hooray!