Monday, July 12, 2010

USA College All Star vs Grizzlies Game

Ok, so the game was rained out and not much to post but, the day that led up to the game was fun.  We went to Medical Pharmacy Center and had an All Star signing and then headed to the game.  William and Kaitlin got lots of autographs.  They got to meet the CWS (College World Series) MVP, Jackie Bradley from South Carolina.  Kaitlin was excited, Jackie Bradley gave her a silly band.  Her comment was Mom, look at what he gave me, he likes silly bands too.  Oh, why can't I come up with something like that and make millions?  Anyhow, in the end William thanked me for his "first autograph session"  he had fun.

Even though the game was canceled due to massive rain storm as always my husband helped make the most of the evening and we danced in the rain.  Ok, so they did I took pictures and enjoyed watching the kids play.  What fun they had and turned out to be a memorable evening.

1 comment:

The Mechlings said...

Whoa boy, have I missed out on some serious blogging from the Barnes'!!! And you guys have been busy this summer ... it was fun reading about swim team, the library and the 4th of July!! Keep it up ... and check ours out too. I'm trying to be a better blogger too!